Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,094 ($3,458) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)