Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,609 in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (43 minutes ago)