Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,715 in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)