Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,143 (元22,908) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)