Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,320 (Mex$ 27,436) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)