Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)