Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,166 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)