Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,102 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (about 1 hour ago)