Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)