Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)