Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,365 ($2,919) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)