Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 ($2,195) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)