Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)