Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,845 (1,209,441 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)