Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,934 (CI$6,141) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)