Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,573 (56,190 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)