Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,460 (R$ 8,450) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)