Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,032 (39,127 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)