Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,153 (131,928 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)