Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,302 (₨99,218) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)