Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,347 (₨169,593) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)