Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02985 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,903 (63,745 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (34 minutes ago)