Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,704 (54,669 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)