Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,957 (R$ 9,874) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)