Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,884 (£3,474) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)