Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04974 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,513 (E£ 30,424) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)