Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04923 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,528 (E£ 31,035) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)