Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04948 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €969 (E£ 19,587) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)