Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,786 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)