Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)