Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 51% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,517 (£3,979) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)