Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 56% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,078 (£4,277) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)