Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 55% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,854 (£4,113) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)