Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,587 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)