Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (30 minutes ago)