Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,224 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Toulon costs €500 (41 minutes ago)