Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)