Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,339 (₨100,445) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)