Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20838 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,467 (RM7,041) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)