Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,398 (RM6,692) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)