Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00431 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,108 (489,125 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)