Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00465 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (766,592 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)