Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00416 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,995 (479,042 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)