Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00448 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 (752,864 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)