Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00388 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 (510,418 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (30 minutes ago)