Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,006 (506,242 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)