Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,579 (R 37,379) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (26 minutes ago)