Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,470 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (42 minutes ago)