Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,558 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)