Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,454 (Php87,984) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)