Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,327 (Php79,094) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)