Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,501 (6,420 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)