Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,405 (6,048TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)