Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21481 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,292 (6,014TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)