Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10395 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 (21,696 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)