Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,527 (1,657,983 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)