Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 (₩4,082,270) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (41 minutes ago)