Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,237 (₩3,912,433) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (36 minutes ago)