Cost of living comparison between Ganganagar, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,108 (₨152,945) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)