Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,400 (₨111,735) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)