Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,196 (₨90,536) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)