Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,779 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)