Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,593 (11,745 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)