Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 ($2,796) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)