Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,149 ($4,393) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)