Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08549 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,634 (P19,109) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)