Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34355 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,109 (3,228 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)