Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37195 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,774 (4,770 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)