Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36894 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,910 (5,178 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)