Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)