Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,198 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)