Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (42 minutes ago)