Cost of living comparison between Funchal, Portugal and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,462 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)