Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,654 (¥432,555) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)