Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,292 (¥397,348) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)