Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25381 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,885 (Dirham 15,306) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)