Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25661 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 (Dirham 15,865) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)