Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25775 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,108 (Dirham 15,937) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)