Cost of living comparison between Fresno, California, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,389 ($4,683) in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)