Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,159 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)