Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,556 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)