Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,855 (16,677,484 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)