Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,342 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)