Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,845 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)