Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,851 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)