Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08627 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,232 (P37,465) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)