Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,452 (R$ 6,298) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)