Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26654 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,425 (R$ 5,348) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)